sábado, 14 de diciembre de 2013

My evaluation of the English class

I liked the used learning system in this course, was more didactic and had topics more interesting than the level three, I think that is important for increase the motivation and improve our English skills.

The activities I loved the most were the movies, especially the Michael Moore's documentary "sicko health care" and the topic of the social issues.  I have never learned this kind of topics in other English course and i think is very important know it. I also liked the discussions we had in class; I have enjoyed a lot listen to the opinions of my teacher and classmates about the different topics that we had classes.

Overall I think the course was super good, as we practiced the speaking, reading, writing and listening for equal. I don't know what things could be done to make the class better, maybe add tips for have a good interview or how to make a CV in English.

I think it is difficult to add many contents to a program offering classes once a week, which is unfortunate because while the professor is good making classes, the students can not progress quickly with their English skills if not consistently practiced. I hope one day this subject not be an elective and become a compulsory course that be take to at least twice a week, because is very important know English for a future professional, especially in the career of design and architecture.

I really enjoyed this semester, thanks for everything!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario